Top Site Banner

Who We Help

95% of all food donated to the Leon Fruit and Nut Exchange is moved forward to people in need. The other 5% is used in food education classes or on occasion sold a the French Town Farmers Market to help sustain the work of the Leon Fruit and Nut Exchange.

Organization Address Contact Notes
Food Ministries Inc Mrs. Barbara


 Operates a food distribution site on the south side of Tallahassee.
Frenchtown Heritage Hub 524 North Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard
Tallahassee, FL 32301
850-270-3573 Farmers Market on Tuesdays and Saturdays
Springfield Community Center 1702 Joe Louis St
Tallahassee, FL 32304
(850) 222-4866 All fruit is donated to the Community Center after school program.

On the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the Month a food pantry is open, run by the Orange Avenue United Tenants Association, Inc. Fruit is added to the boxes filled with dry goodsare given to families in need.

 Project Annie
625 West 4th ave
Tallahassee, Florida
 (850) 222-6133 Project Annie operates a clothing closet and food pantry year-round, serving about 2,000 people a month. Project Annie also serves meals at Thanksgiving and Christmas to everyone who wishes to attend. Helped by an army of volunteers, an average of 1,874 meals is served at each holiday gathering.

Here are some pictures from our recent deliveries:

You are donating to : Greennature Foundation

How much would you like to donate?
$10 $20 $30
Would you like to make regular donations? I would like to make donation(s)
How many times would you like this to recur? (including this payment) *
Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Additional Note